Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Sultan Kudarat | A Quick Visit To The Provincial Capitol


Straight from Datu Saudi Ampatuan in Maguindanao I headed to the town of Isulan in Sultan Kudarat. I have a chicken inasal for lunch at the BJ's Lechon Manok in rotunda area. After that i stroll going to the provincial capitol.


Isulan is the capital of Sultan Kudarat. The Sultan Kudarat Provincial Capitol building design is impressive that houses the different provincial government offices for the province of Sultan Kudarat including the office of the Provincial Governor and Vice Governor and the session hall for the provincial board.  But unlike other provincial capitol in other provinces in the country and aside from its fascinating architectural design, everything inside the Sultan Kudarat Provincial Capitol were obviously expensive and luxurious!


After that I continue travel further to Kidapawan City. Past 2 pm when I arrived there. I stroll around the booming city. I spend the second night at AJD Pension House along Tamesis Street.

The following day I'll be heading to Malita in Davao Occidental.


This is part of the 3rd leg of my solo backpacking in Mindanao.

No comments:

Post a Comment