Friday, January 16, 2015

Zamboanga Del Sur | A Day At Pagadian City





After long hours of land travel I finally landed at Pagadian City. It’s one of the progressive cities in Zamboanga Peninsula. You can see a tricycle scattered in every corner of the metropolis. One of the unique and iconic designs of tricycle can be found in Pagadian. There were also huge government shopping malls.



I stay at Roxan Hotel for my second night. I've been on the road for several hours and I felt that tiredness that I to take a nap for a while before exploring the Pagadian City.

The plaza fronting the Pagadian city hall is alive during night where locals spend time bonding with their families and friends enjoying the food offered at the stalls at town plaza.



There is more interesting places in Zamboanga Del Sur to explore if only I had ample time. From Pagadian I boarded a bus bound to Ozamis.

This is part of the 2nd leg of my solo backpacking in Mindanao.

No comments:

Post a Comment